[coreboot] Alix.2D3 / Coreboot v4 support

Aurélien footplus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:37:05 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Aurélien <footplus at gmail.com> wrote:

> In fact, I just realized that this patch works just fine on my board
> (though this code has been moved to src/cpu/model_lx, which confused me.

Please also note that, since the updates have been made into model_lx, they
apply to all the boards based on Geode LX.

Unfortunately, I do not have the means to test every board. So, there's two
solutions:

a) apply the patch as it is, and also remove RAMBASE 0x4000 to all the Geode
LX based boards, at the risk of maybe breaking coreboot on them.

b) Place this code in the mainboard-specific romstage.c (if you prefer this,
I can make a different patch)

Regards,
--
Aurélien Guillaume