[coreboot] Kconfig: convert dependency lists into HAVE_x properties

Patrick Georgi patrick.georgi at coresystems.de
Thu Aug 26 16:17:37 CEST 2010

Am 26.08.2010 16:13, schrieb Jens Rottmann:
> These 3 boards say 'default n', but because all 3 have northbridges which do 'select HAVE_HIGH_TABLES', it's _still_ always 'y'.
>
> I really didn't understand what the whole point of this stuff is, so I didn't dare touch it ...
The point was that
1. we started with HAVE_HIGH_TABLES default to no, to enable by the
boards that support it
2. then moved to default to yes, to be disabled by the boards that have
issues with that (r5160)

At some point, HAVE_HIGH_TABLES should be removed altogether. Maybe that
should be now.

Regards,
Patrick