[coreboot] Alix.2D3 / Coreboot v4 support

Aurélien footplus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 01:09:16 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I just finished porting Coreboot v4 to the PC Engines Alix.2d3 board (
http://www.pcengines.ch/alix2d3.htm), using the sources for alix.2c3 from
coreboot-v3 and alix.1c from coreboot-v4.
It boots Linux correctly using the FILO payload.
So far everything's okay.

For reviews, I attached a patch which should be applied against the current
coreboot [r5738] trunk. Please tell me what you think.

Known issue with Voyage Linux 0.6 (http://linux.voyage.hk/): The front LEDs
won't work out of the box. That's because the Voyage Linux kernel (2.6.26)
uses a hard-coded GPIO address, instead of looking at the right one on the
PCI bus. Please update this particular driver to a more recent (and correct)
version and you should be ok.

Board support information for the wiki:

Vendor: PC Engines
Mainboard: ALIX.2D3