[coreboot] Progress about ASRock 939A785GMH/128M

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue Aug 17 14:52:29 CEST 2010

Hi

The board status is work in progress, I own the board and I did the porting.

Go and buy extra flash chip and give a try. You will need DIP8 SPI 8mbit
(1MByte) flash. If you need more info just ask.

I think the SATA might have some issues, kernel 2.6.35 seems to have some
issues. The x16 slot may not work. The CPU powermanagement could work with a patch.

We started with lennart some testing this weekend. There are two yet uncommited
patches which fixes hang of Vga bios.

For a start I can provide you some test images, but in general please always use
the backup chip (pushpin method + hotswap). If you need help here let me know too.

the sideport memory is not working yet.

Thanks,
Rudolf