[coreboot] Jetway J7F4K1G5S-LF acting weird, any suggestions?

anders@jenbo.dk anders at jenbo.dk
Thu Aug 5 14:56:20 CEST 2010

When a memory module Is larger the nb supports it can be run are the max supported size.
The nb you have supports 512 MB per side, the 1 gb you have has 1 side with 1gb so you nb can't handle the full size, the 2 gb has 2 sides With 1gb, so the nb can use a total of 1 gb.
I committed a patch to handle this type of stuff for 440bx.
All you have to do is force the sides to the max supported, if any thing larger is detected.

Mvh Anders