[coreboot] computers with Coreboot BIOS

Peter Link petelink1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 13:36:36 CEST 2010

Recently I inquired with Inatux Computers, which sells pre-installed
systems that include gNewSense and Trisquel, among others, about plans for offering
coreboot BIOS as an option.

After a few emails back and forth, they quickly added some information on their website on the following page: http://inatux.com/?gnu

(text is below)
<<<<
Free BIOS (Coreboot, etc.):
---------------------------
Our
computers are not yet available with a Free BIOS, but we are very
interested in offering that option in the future. We can build systems
with Coreboot as the BIOS, but there will be some limitations as to
certain video cards (ATI for 3D), processors, motherboards, memory,
WiFi, and other areas as well. Please write us if you are interested.

I think that this is good
 news, and I hope it gets
 around.

--pete link