[coreboot] Patch for enableing 440BX NB to use large memory modules

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Apr 26 18:41:52 CEST 2010

Anders Jenbo wrote:
> should I still correct the typos that Paul pointed out and split it
> in to a patch, one with the added memory support and one with the
> cleaned white space?

Yes please. It's not only important to separate whitespace to make
review as easy as possible, but it is also very important to make
future code comparison between old and new revisions as easy as
possible. These are both really important, since they create extra
work, and it's easy to avoid them.

Thanks.

//Peter