[coreboot] remove MAINBOARD_OPTIONS

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Tue Sep 29 18:19:11 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 29.09.2009, 09:16 -0700 schrieb ron minnich:
> are you pretty sure this won't break anything? I have only taken a
> quick look but I see your followup only changes a few of the options
> that are removed.
The others were already covered in the Kconfig files, as far as I can
see. Right now, "it compiles" is good enough for me with Kconfig.

It's _much_ easier to fix up the flags (by comparing newconfig and
kconfig build results, see ldoptions) than adding the infrastructure for
all the boards, so I want to have the hard part done, so the easier work
can be distributed.

Patrick