[coreboot] LED Postcode on Mainboard

Crankyadmin root at crankyadmin.net
Tue Sep 29 17:39:58 CEST 2009

Answered my own question... but leads me onto another.

The FF means 'Boot attempt (INT 19h).' which I can only assume is a good
thing. I am not getting a VGA output. I am using Seabios and have included
the VGABios, and used CBFSTool to package it up but still no joy. Where
would be the next logical step from here?

Thanks

Dave