[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: arima hdama problem]]]

Hugh Greenberg hng at lanl.gov
Thu Oct 29 21:01:59 CET 2009

I was using the pre-built one mentioned in the wiki:
http://www.coreboot.org/SeaBIOS .  I don't know what the debug option is
set to.  This worked for me for the tyan s2881, so I assume that the
correct options are set.  I tried compiling my own and I had that option
set along with the others mentioned in the wiki, but I also had the same
problem.  I can try compiling my own again and making sure the debug
option is set to 6.

--
Hugh Greenberg