[coreboot] P6T

Master Mkl mastermkl at hotmail.fr
Tue Oct 27 04:42:36 CET 2009

Hello folks!
You are doing a great job!

I buy a ASUS P6T (socket1366) with a broken VT-d. (VT-x Okay: vmx on) core i7 920.

http://www.nabble.com/Re:-Re:-VT-D-RMRR-is-incorrect-p22022061.html

I'd like to know if your project is still quite active, if you plan to support this motherboard, and if you are able to support VT-d.

If yes, when?

Also if yes, and required, I could first give you a root access to a shell on this computer.

Then could I simply cross over EHCI USB Debug port to another computer USB port for debug purpose?

Thanks in advance for your answer,
Best Regards,
mkl.