[coreboot] Help test SeaBIOS USB ohci keyboard

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Mon Oct 19 02:08:29 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 06:40:28PM +0200, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> > - if one types fast, they may see dup keys or missing keys
>
> Can you describe a bit about why this is so?

The current code doesn't properly handle the case where multiple keys
are depressed at the same time, which can frequently occur when typing
fast.

To fix it, the code should store the last set of keys pressed and
compare it to a new report to figure out which keys are new.  It's
easily fixed - I'd like to get the low-level usb code working first
though.

-Kevin