[coreboot] STPC Elite + coreboot-v1 + FILO

Mirko Velic mvelic at smsol.com.au
Thu Oct 15 03:29:48 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I found an old firewall lying around and decided to poke around in it, after
some time I discovered it was x86 based, but it had a proprietry BIOS which
doesn't let you boot anything except its own "firmware".

I managed to compile up coreboot-v1 for it, as its an "STPC Elite", which
isn't in coreboot-v2.
I have tried out filo-0.5, because I decided to go with the oldest I could
find.

I flashed over the bios, and it works (which im happy about), it just gets
stuck at elfboot :(

Not sure if anyone can help with this since its all so old, but if anyone
has any input it would be greatly appreciated :)

Regards, Mirko