[coreboot] coreboot hangs on my AMD fam10 board (updatedebugmessage).

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:42:44 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Bao, Zheng <Zheng.Bao at amd.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ping. What is the way to solve this?
>
> Could you test a few things to make sure we understand what's broken?
> 1. Try a single-processor build and see if it still fails.
> 2. Try not compressing your coreboot_ram.
> Is your log level set to 9?
I just downloaded the latest SimNOW and got the latest Coreboot.  It
"just worked" for me.  In the past I've had trouble when there's a
major change and config.py doesn't get updated.  Could you try:

rm -rf targets/amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10/serengeti_cheetah_fam10/
./buildtarget amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10
make -C amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10/serengeti_cheetah_fam10

It booted to SeaBIOS for me.

Thanks,
Myles