[coreboot] kbuild troubles

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sun Oct 11 08:03:17 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, den 11.10.2009, 04:55 +0200 schrieb Peter Stuge:
> Do we change confdata.c to not include unset booleans - or do we
> change every #ifdef to #if ? I like the latter.
This is changed from upstream kconfig,which doesn't set unset booleans,
so #ifdef works. Ron convinced me that #if is better than #ifdef, for
such nice things like

if (CONFIG_FOO) {
}

which fit in more nicely than the separate layer of preprocessing
statements (among other things).

Unfortunately, we either have to change newconfig, or wait until it's
gone, or do "#if defined(CONFIG_FOO) && (CONFIG_FOO == 1)" in the
mean-time.

Patrick