[coreboot] Woriking configuration for AMD SimNow

Schwarz, Konrad konrad.schwarz at siemens.com
Thu Oct 8 15:51:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

As you suspected, I was using 4671.  I have now upgraded to 4742 through the qa.coreboot.org site; I was not able to get svn https: to work with our proxy server.

> Please tell us if that fixes it.

Unfortunately no.  The simulation clock freezes after 7.33 (simulated) seconds but does not display a triple fault message.  No VGA screen comes up.

Konrad