[coreboot] tyan s2881 with seabios and gpxe

Hugh Greenberg hng at lanl.gov
Wed Oct 7 22:14:52 CEST 2009

I was able to get coreboot pretty much up and running with gpxe and
seabios.  The trick was to use the Kconfig build system instead.  I
still have an issue though.  I was not able to build it with ACPI
tables, an mp table, or a PIRQ table.  If I did, I got this error:

make: *** No rule to make target
`/local/coreboot-v2/src/mainboard/tyan/s2881/dsdt.dsl', needed by
`/local/coreboot-v2/build/dsdt.c'.  Stop.

It seems as though I need these tables as Linux is not able to load the
drivers for any PCI device.  Could someone help me with this?  Thanks again.

--
Hugh Greenberg
Los Alamos National Laboratory, CCS-1
Email: hng at lanl.gov