[coreboot] removal of svn:externals in v2's util/

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 6 00:33:40 CEST 2009

Hello!
Am I too late to comment?
I am willing to go either way regarding an appropriate method. Both methods
actually do work for me.

For example I was able to check out the utility programs using the method
Uwe proposed in a later e-mail concerning what can happen, and I've also
managed to update the currently available flashrom toolkit.

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net

Georgi