[coreboot] proposal: remove Config.lb from dell s1850

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Oct 2 14:29:24 CEST 2009

On Oct 2, 2009, at 2:07, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nobody but me cares about the board. I am wondering about making the
> Dell the pioneer here: remove Options.lb and Config.lb so that it can
> no longer
> be built the old way.

We will remove all Config.lb files once we have moved over to
Kconfig.. It's not to be expected that anyone is relying on Config.lb
for the Dell since it's broken anyways... So if you promise to fix all
Kconfig builds please go ahead and drop Config.lb ... We should
refrain from creating a situation where we have to maintain lists for
which config method to use... There should be one supported way of
doing things for boards at all times...

Stefan