[coreboot] building error of family 10 code (in Kconfig)

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Thu Nov 12 14:59:14 CET 2009

Am 12.11.2009 14:53, schrieb Zheng Bao:
> It is just me, or anyone has the building error like this.
> I don't that error when I buildtarget. It only happens when I make
> menuconfig.
Fam10 and Kconfig don't work together at this point because the romstage
is >64kb for Fam10.

Kconfig doesn't support failover at this time, buildtarget/newconfig
does. The failover mechanism works around the issue, but I'm trying to
get rid of the massive code duplication it currently requires.

Regards,
Patrick Georgi