[coreboot] rev 5000 is coming!

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Nov 6 19:56:29 CET 2009

On 06.11.2009 19:44, ron minnich wrote:
> Wow! what special event should be there for rev 5000?

I have a few suggestions, not all of them should be taken seriously ;-)
- Rename coreboot to IncredibleInstantFirmware.
- Have a ready-made splashtop-like image for download.
- A ROM-o-matic clone which offers builing images from tested components.
- Paaaaaarty!
- Reorganize the source tree yet again.
- Add a "Donate" button to coreboot.org.
- Sell T-Shirts with coreboot logo (I have two, if you want pics).
- Offer prebuilt UEFI as payload.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
Developer quote of the week:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."