[coreboot] [flashrom] report error on flashrom read

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri May 15 04:29:15 CEST 2009

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> > the flashrom alias.
>
> This closed, non-public alias is totally counter-productive

I don't consider it to be closed, and I don't think it should be.
Anyone who wants to get on it to help users should be able to do so.

But I think there's a point in having only people on the alias, and
ideally people who are comfortable tinkering with the code.

> We have nothing to hide.

Agreed, but maybe others prefer to not have their logs and
experiences published and archived.

I see benefits both ways, but I tend to prefer the developer alias.

//Peter