[coreboot] [flashrom] report error on flashrom read

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri May 15 02:31:52 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 01:52:45AM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> On 15.05.2009 01:43, Peter Stuge wrote:
> > (Please try not to full-quote.)
> >

> This was intentional because not everyone on the coreboot list is on the
> flashrom alias.

Which should be a public mailing list, or _this_ mailing list anyway.

This closed, non-public alias is totally counter-productive if you ask
me. If we want to separate that traffic from the coreboot list, fine,
make it a flashrom-reports mailing list, but either way it should be
public. We have nothing to hide.

Uwe.