[coreboot] build service results for r4265

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:35:04 CEST 2009

That's right.  Abuild only uses Config-abuild.lb.  Unless Config-abuild.lb
is present, abuild generates its own.

I think the easiest fix here would be for you to make a Config-abuild.lb
which is a copy of your Config.lb, but replace

payload ../payload.elf

with

payload __PAYLOAD__

The auto-generated Config-abuild.lb will always have a normal image.

Thanks,
Myles