[coreboot] DL145G3

Mondrian Nuessle nuessle at uni-hd.de
Fri Mar 27 16:53:41 CET 2009

Hi,

good to hear that the flashrom patch worked for you :-)

I am working on the patchset, we have a kernel booting up from a sata driver using a patched FILO...

There are some issues, though.
Please stay tuned, I'll come back to you as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, I won't have the possibility to work on that before monday :-(
Samuel, I'll try to get you a BIOS image then that you can test ASAP.

Regards,
Mondrian

--
 Dr. Mondrian Nuessle
 Phone: +49 621 181 2717          University of Heidelberg