[coreboot] Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe_support

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 24 15:00:28 CET 2009

> Oliver Niesner wrote:
> > Hi, all
> >
> > I'am very new to all the coreboot stuff and i need some info -
> > hope someone can help.
> >
> > I have an ASUS A8N-SLI-Deluxe mainboard.
> > According to the list on coreboot.org the A8V-E Deluxe is supported, but
> > i found nothing about A8N-SLI-Deluxe.
> > Has somebody info about the support for that mainboard?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Oliver
> >
> Sorry for my blindness, i overlooked it!!
> Will be more careful in the future.
>
> Oliver

Oliver, I can't see the a8n-sli deluxe anywhere in the 'supported
boards' list here:
http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards .
where did you find the status?  I have also seen lots of emails from
2006&2007 from people who seemed to have been working on it, but none of
them reports a resolution.  If you (or anyone else) has more info i'd
like to hear it (i have this board too).

thanks,matt

--
Matt Price
matt.price at utoronto.ca