[coreboot] AMD 690 board with dual 88e8056

Daniel Toussaint daniel at dmhome.net
Tue Mar 17 15:43:36 CET 2009

Hello,

Finally resolved the issue's with the Marvell's: It was indeed a GPIO - GPIO
5(SHUTDOWN#)  from SB600 to be exact. Turning on that GPIO brought up both
LAN chips. Going to continue now, with more deeper tests, and try to help
you with the DDR/ACPI testing as good as I can. My board has  two SODIMM
slots.
By the way, the board will be available for sale ,  most likely - but I
can't provide details yet - as it is was intended for other use originally.
I will keep you posted on this.
Greetings,
Daniel