[coreboot] HAVE_MP_TABLE fixup

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Fri Mar 13 00:15:39 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:21:09AM -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> I wanted to compile without an mptable for debugging, but it wasn't as
> easy as I'd hoped.  This makes it easier.
>
> Since the asus/m2v_mx_se doesn't need mptables, remove mptable.c now
> that it compiles without it.

Hi Myles,

While working on this code, do you think you could clean it up a
little too?  There is no reason to ever put the mptable in the first
4K of ram (it's not even in spec to put the table there).  It's fine
to put it in the 0xf0000 segment, and it's fine to put it at the end
of ram when HAVE_HIGH_TABLES is set, but putting it in the first 4K
doesn't make any sense.

-Kevin