[coreboot] amdk8_util.asl fixes, documentation, and ACPI question

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:53:04 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Rudolf Marek <r.marek at assembler.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Why is this logic here?  Why do you want a region from TOM-(4G-2M)*
>
> Tha acpi FAQ is just a example imho. I guess we should add only the PCI mem and
> not the real mem maybe?
>
> Please have you checked the m2v-mx version of the k8-util.asl? I fixed there
> also something.

It looks like you added the Increment so that sizes end up being round
numbers.  I found that one too.  The strange thing is that SimNOW
(serengeti_cheetah) loads Windows fine even with the bugs.  It's
frustrating because even though I'm making it more compliant, I'm not
sure I'm getting closer.

Thanks,
Myles