[coreboot] v2 + qemu + yabel

Pattrick Hueper phueper at hueper.net
Mon Mar 9 15:19:19 CET 2009

Hi,

i debugged into the VGA init code... it seems that the device (PCI:
00:02.0) is not assigned a ROM address.
Further debugging into pci_get_rom_resource and pci_moving_config32
shows that pci_read_config32 _always_ reads a 0 from the ROM BAR, even
if 0xffffffff is written just before reading...

Any ideas? I will try to find out what v3 does for the qemu VGA device...

Pattrick