[coreboot] coreboot on MSI K9AGM3-F

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Mar 6 21:08:06 CET 2009

Wouter de Groot wrote:
> SPI access[1][2]
..
> I'd be very pleased if someone could help me build a programmer for
> it. I can't make schematics, but I can solder.
>
> At the end of the day, my board needs to be usable.

Suggest that you buy/make a USB->SPI bridge. FTDI modules can do
this. They can then be programmed from Linux or Windows.

See thread at
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-December/043511.html

When someone has/makes their own programmer we will support it in
flashrom through a simple plugin scheme yet TBD. But it will be
fleshed out quickly because it is very simple.

//Peter