[coreboot] ACPI/APIC related questions in coreboot.

Harald Gutmann harald.gutmann at gmx.net
Fri Mar 6 21:02:37 CET 2009

Myles, as you could read in another topic on the ml, i was able to get the
"basic" ACPI functions working on my mainboard with coreboot.

Your links were really helpful to get that done, and also the coreboot wiki
page on acpi support (http://www.coreboot.org/ACPI_in_coreboot).

I didn't respond until now to your mail because i directly started to get it
working and compare with your code

Thanks for your help,
regards Harald