[coreboot] Problems about booting windows xp

Wang, Qingpei Qingpei.Wang at amd.com
Fri Mar 6 10:43:48 CET 2009

Hi,
	Today I tried to install a pure new windows xp which seabios in
dbm690t it
Hand off as show figure. I also put my dmes.txt here and e820 map also
data.txt from acpidump. It all works fine with linux. As my dbm690t has
1G Ram, so I Take (1024-128)*1024*1024-64)1024.
By the way, is there anybody who know how to use acpiexec? I can not use
it smoothly.

Jason Wang
BeiJing Technology Development Center
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)