[coreboot] build service results for r4379

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Jun 30 00:54:22 CEST 2009

Hi Gregg,

let me try to explain.

On 30.06.2009 00:44, Gregg C Levine wrote:
>  "The new repository is available at: svn://coreboot.org/flashrom/trunk"
>
> This means to me that the flashrom tool on both of the repositories has been
> discontinued, and moves to that status. And it won't be maintained at all.

The old flashrom repository at
svn://coreboot.org/repos/trunk/util/flashrom is discontinued (and has
not been updated in months). Since flashrom is now a standalone project,
it is also no longer included in checkouts of the coreboot v2 tree.

The new flashrom repository at svn://coreboot.org/flashrom/trunk is
healthy and progresses at an amazing speed.

I hope this clears it up.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--