[coreboot] Patch management

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Jun 28 16:56:28 CEST 2009

Paul Menzel wrote:
> > How do other projects solve this problem? Experiences anyone?
>
> I saw patchwork [1] on kernel.org [2].

Great find!

> Has this program been considered and does anyone have experience
> with this?

I don't think so. I would very much like to have this available for
our list(s). I already have fastcgi running so if it seems like it
would be a little messy on coreboot.org, I could host. Patrick?

Joseph Smith wrote:
> I really like this, but will it work with Subversion?

Sure, it doesn't really do anything with the repo, it just collects
patches from the mailing list.

//Peter