[coreboot] User:Hailfinger/Drafts/Women

Florentin Demetrescu echelon at free.fr
Thu Jun 25 20:15:14 CEST 2009

Come on..
This seems to me pretty innocent.. ;-)
Can we just take this as a "tongue in cheek" advertising?
It is well known that the open source universe is perceived as "socially
retarded" and geeky..
Other people seem to have less misgivings. Just google a bit for "freebsd
daemonette".. ;o)
Cool down man..
 Florentin

(Oh, and coreboot has a so fancy logo.. ;))