[coreboot] locking...

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Wed Jun 24 20:09:15 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:24:10AM -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> > I did it by hand. Not pleasant, but see below.
> >
> Too bad we both did it.

Yeah, sorry guys :/ I had written a little script to print every other
character but it didn't come out as clean as you both did it.

> > [...]
> > Copying data from cache to RAM -- switching to use RAM as stack... Done
> > testx = 5a5a5a5a
> > Disabling cache as ram now
> > Clearing initial memory region: Done
> >
> I think it's interesting that this is the first duplicated message:
>

> > Jumping to image.
> > Jumping to image.
> >
> Have you looked at what happens there that might be releasing an AP?
>
> Also, didn't you say it was dual node, dual core?  I wonder why there are
> only two copies of the messages.  Do you think they're both on the same
> node, or both the first processor per node?

Correct, this is a dual node, dual core system, so 4 cores in total, two per
cpu.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator