[coreboot] Intel Eagle Height evaluation board support

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:16:10 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Thomas JOURDAN <thomas.jourdan at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> > Thanks.  As I glanced through I didn't see any copyright lines from you.
>  It
> > would speed the reviewing process if you sent the patch as a patch
> against
> > an existing board so we could see what you're changing.  I realize that's
> > more work for you.
>
> I'm not sure to understand what form you expect the patch to have ?

It's not an expectation, just a suggestion to speed the review process.  I
haven't looked which board you based your port on, but lets pretend it was
the Kontron board.  You could supply a patch for review that turned the
Kontron board into your board.  That patch should be _much_ smaller and
easier to review.

Then we could do something like

mkdir src/mainboard/intel/eagleheights
svn cp src/mainboard/kontron/986lcd-m/* src/mainboard/intel/eagleheights
apply your patch
commit

Thanks,
Myles