[coreboot] Open source project, braindead "leaders"

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Mon Jun 15 14:21:35 CEST 2009

On 15.06.2009 13:04 Uhr, Noone Nowhere wrote:
> Coreboot Systems GmbH is just a new AMI-Phoenix ?.

First of all, there is coresystems GmbH and coreboot, not  a "coreboot
systems GmbH".

> OK, we did not get a Wiki account "_yet_", as YOU ARE DEFINITELY SURE
> IT WILL BE WASTED!!!
> You don't get it, do you?
> The things we prepared  for coreboot REQUIRE Wiki acount.
> Since you judge with no facts(you bet against us, without even knowing
> us), you aren't getting a thing, it's your right to see in the past
> and ignoring the future!!!

Exactly that's the point: We do not know you. Those people who got a
wiki-account have proved that they made valuable contributions to
coreboot _before_ and disclosed their identity and - very important -
the members of the community are polite and respectful with each other.

We see no need to setup wiki accounts for people from "noone nowhere".
Contributions can also be made without having an own wiki account, so
it's not required.

> To set things right, the initial wiki requests were sent to rminnich
> at gmail.com at 20 and 21 December 2007.
> The one sent on the 21st was answered at December 26.The Wiki is
> closed for non company employees.

This is not correct. There are approx. 100 people who have a wiki
account - thereof two employees of coresystems GmbH.

> YOU REALLY SUCK!!!

This is not the sound we want to cultivate in the coreboot community and
we hesitate to setup wiki accounts for people showing such diction even
more.

> EVERY CONTRIBUTION WE HAVE PREPARED BUT NOT SENT IS SUSPENDED.
> EVERY DEVELOPER CAN BE BETTER THAN YOU, YOU CANNOT JUDGE UNTIL YOU SEE
> WAS HE/SEE HAS TO GIVE.

I did not judge anything becauce I have never seen what you had (or
pretended to have) to give.

> WE WILL ALSO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE MAILING LIST SOON.

Let me know if you need help. I will gladly assist you.

> We always DEMAND AND ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT.

But for sure no wiki account for the coreboot project.

Thanks,
Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613