[coreboot] Is this boar/chipset combination supported?

saueimer saueimer at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:46:19 CEST 2009

Hi again,

I am sorry to bother you again but unfortunately but I could need
information about the coreboot support of the following boards

VIA EPIA VB8001-16 1600MHz MiniITX
and
VIA EPIA VB7002-15 1500MHz MiniITX

Is there already any support or will there be any soon?

My alternative would be

VIA EPIA M700-15 1500MHz MiniITX

Just for explanation or if someone has an idea:
I am looking for a coreboot supported ITX sized board with at least
2 GB of RAM and a CPU of at least 1,5 GHz which is capable for
multimedia use and quick boot. So it would be nice if there's a
DVI interface or a PCI or PCIe extension. It will be used as a car pc.
Is there any board you could advise?

Sorry for bothering again but I don't want to buy "any" board to find
out, that coreboot is not supported.

Kind regards and thanks in advance