[coreboot] [dbm690t] The new acpi table doesn't seem to be correct.

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Jun 4 04:41:46 CEST 2009

I found the HIGH_TABLES bug on the DBM690T.

The K8 HIGH_TABLES code places these tables in UMA video memory. Of
course that memory is cleared by some payloads and operating systems.

However, if I fix that, Linux still crashes during boot because it only
sees 32 MB instead of 2 MB RAM.

If I disable high tables completely, Linux complains about corrupt ACPI
tables and other stuff.

Has the tables code been tested recently if it works even in the case
where we don't want high tables?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--