[coreboot] coreboot V2 with crypto library

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 28 16:38:22 CEST 2009

Hi René,

OpenSSL can't work in the coreboot environment because it requires a
full libc implementation which can't be part of the coreboot_ram stage.

On 28.07.2009 13:55, René Reuter wrote:
> [diff]

Anyway, I wrote what you want from scratch based on the linux kernel
cryptoapi which supports a quite sizable number of hashes, so the
ability to select the hash you want is still there. Unless I'm missing
something, it is for your purposes an equivalent of openssl without the
nasty dependencies.

Patch is attached, works for me.

It would be neat if you could give credit for this (or cite my thesis)
in your thesis.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--