[coreboot] IOAPIC Initialisation - How much do you have to do ??

Harrison, Jon (SELEX GALILEO, UK) jon.harrison at selexgalileo.com
Mon Jul 27 14:29:17 CEST 2009

OK. Problem found.

The IOAPIC IRQ0 setup was being zapped by some stuff I was trying to
debug with!

Timer now initialises OK, which makes me think that IRQs are now coming
through OK.

USB is now crapping out. I'll investigate further.

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132