[coreboot] [KVM/PATCH 2.2.21] kvm issue

Haneef Syed Haneef.Syed at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jul 13 05:35:50 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I m new to this site.. I have query on kernel based virtualisation..

I have backported kvm module of linux version 2.6.25 to linux 2.6.21..
Compilation is fine now but while insertion of kvm module is failing..

When i print dmesg i m getting like this..

"BUG: at lib/kobject.c: 176 kobject_shadow_add()"

Its returning some in WARN_ON() condition.. May i knw why it is happening
like this..

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.