[coreboot] ADLO -> SeaBIOS

Yunchuan Qin qinyunchuan at foundstech.com
Thu Jan 22 03:54:52 CET 2009

I am struggled to run windows on my EPIA-ML mainboard. And I have read the
wiki about coreboot+ADLO, and still trying.I also read a mail in this
maillist that a guy have run windows xp with SeaBIOS+ coreboot on a EPIA
mainboard.
But Contrast to ADLO,  there is very few information about SeaBIOS except
source code.