[coreboot] announce list?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Jan 15 22:05:48 CET 2009

On 15.01.2009 21:18, Ward Vandewege wrote:
> There's been a request for an announce list for people who want to keep track
> of new hardware that is supported. RMS would like such a list to subscribe
> to, and I imagine some other folks who want to keep track of the project but
> don't have the time to read the main list might too.
>
> I'm thinking the info that gets posted as a news item on the website could
> probably be sent to such an announce list.
>
> What do you think?

Thanks for starting that debate. It's a good idea. Some news outlets may
want to subscribe as well.

However, what do we announce exactly? For example, my Asus M2A-VM board
mostly works with some issues. Do we announce that port once I feel
comfortable with it? Do we announce each improvement to the code?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/