[coreboot] issues with seabios on the m2a-vm

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:43:39 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 4:10 AM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> Kevin O'Connor wrote:
>> Please apply the patch below to coreboot (after adjusting the
>> memory size for your machine).
>
> Maybe this change should be encapsulated in a new option in v2.
>
> And the memory size should be available at run time so we don't have
> to hard code it.

I think that's what Stefan's patch does.

Ward:

Have you tried using Stefan's patch?  I sent a patch later that
applies on top of Stefan's for Opterons to automatically find the
right spot for the tables.

I have a JMicron SATA card that breaks the emulator in Coreboot but
works fine with SeaBIOS.  Hopefully yours will too.

Thanks,
Myles