[coreboot] Geode LX GPL VSA source and binary

Mart Raudsepp mart.raudsepp at artecdesign.ee
Wed Feb 11 12:52:05 CET 2009

Ühel kenal päeval, N, 2009-01-22 kell 10:55, kirjutas Marc Jones:
> This is a tarball and binary of working AMD LX GPL VSA code with the
> addition on a fix to the flash header for a NAND MMIO BAR (thanks
> Mart).
>
> Their are two reasons that I am sending this to the list.
> 1. The git repository on laptop.org was not current and luckily some
> folks at AMD hooked me up with the good source again. With the
> problems at OLPC I am not sure what will happen with laptop.org. Maybe
> it is time to find a new home for the code.
>
> 2. The binaries were posted on the AMD embedded Linux support page and
> I don't think that AMD is that interested in maintaining VSA and the
> binaries any longer. We could probably get them to post this one but
> that seems like more work than it is worth. So, we need another place
> to put the binary. Once we have a location, buildrom needs to be
> updated to get it from the new location.

I hope we can find a suitable way forward for this now, especially just
having a public place anyone can download the binary from without
digging through mailing list attachments.
Source being available somewhere more conventional than the attachment
would be good too :)
Just re-raising the topic..

Regards,
Mart Raudsepp