[coreboot] buildrom

李启宗 liqizong1984 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:54:57 CEST 2009

Hi ,Myles wstson,
             I am a newer of coreboot. I want to build a rom for AMD DB800 fellow steps of the website as fellow:

$ cd coreboot-v2/targets
$ ./buildtarget amd/db800
$ cd amd/db800/db800
$ cp /from/someplace/payloadx ./payload.elf
$ make
$ cp /from/someplace/gpl_vsa_lx_102.bin .
$ fallback/nrv2b e gpl_vsa_lx_102.bin lx_vsa.nrv2b
$ dd if=/dev/zero of=padding bs=1 count=3264
$ cat lx_vsa.nrv2b padding > lx_vsa.36k.bin
$ cat lx_vsa.36k.bin db800.rom > amd-db800.rom
  but i am comfused by the path of /from/someplace/payloadx.
  i searched in the coreboot dictory,but failed.
  i donnot know how to continue it.so i ask you for help.it is appreciated for you help!
  i am so sorry to trouble you.
  thank you !Best wishes!!                                                              Qizong Li,liqiziong1984 at gmail.com                                                              NO 114 of Nanta Street of Shenyang,China                                                              Post code : 110016