[coreboot] AMD Geode LX 800 and the CS5536

Vladimir Alexeev vovan.alexeev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:54:29 CEST 2009

Yes, this board work with current BIOS. But this BIOS is fully
propretary. I can't to log in BIOS Setup.
Some strings in the image sign to GENERAL SOFTWARE (www.gensw.com) but
their site are closed.

Current BIOS are fully closed. I can post it if someone have a time
for this rubbish - do not spend the time on this.

I hope that codebase of coreboot project help me to understand how
System BIOS works. But i think my current skills not sufficient.

Myles, Ron, Carl-Danial
Big thanks for you time and tips

Keep on rockin! =)
I belive in the Coreboot. It's a great project!